Join BTI as we discuss the best new opportunities for 2016, how new client service leaders make it to the top and what they do to stay there.
The legal market may be flat-lining in terms of growth, but under the surface is a dynamic, fast-changing environment. The hot industries and practice areas from last year have disappeared. In their place are new opportunities for growth.
The hunt for the less obvious opportunities is on. You can find opportunities in practices, industries and changes in outside counsel management strategies—firms who learn how to find growth in down markets will outperform all others. BTI’s Market Outlook and Client Service Review will help you find—and grab—them before anyone else.
We’ll delve into powerful findings from more than 300 brand new, in-depth interviews with General Counsel—and over 15 years of research and experience—to offer a new perspective on what’s in store. You’ll learn:
• The legal spending outlook for 16 industries and 17 practice areas
• Who makes the brand new BTI Client Service 30—and why
• The new business for the taking as corporate counsel shift work back to law firms
• The law firms reinventing how legal services are delivered—by name
• What will it take to gain new clients and grow the major clients you have
• BTI’s exclusive analysis of law firms’ market share gains and losses
• And much more…
BTI’s annual webinar attracts more than 1000 law firm leaders worldwide—don’t miss out on your opportunity to discover what the best-performing law firms are doing to stay ahead of the competition.