Superior client service drives 58% of clients to recommend their primary law firm. In fact, client service inspires peer recommendations 5 times more than any other factor.
Clients look for a range of behaviors and actions to define superior client service, including:
- Working to change the outside counsel relationship
- Considering new approaches to staffing
- Anticipating needs
- Exceeding your client’s level of urgency
- Embracing client's new goals—especially to settle as much litigation as possible
- Overcoming obstacles and making things happen
- Clear, concise, quick and always insightful communication
Despite every change in the market and economy, client service continues to define the law firm relationship and serve as a core differentiator. This overwhelming truth can drive growth in virtually any firm—especially in a market where only 31.4% of clients recommend their law firms. You have the opportunity to set the standard for client service for each of your clients—bringing you a coveted primary relationship with all the benefits.