BTI Executive Insights combines each of BTI’s powerful resources (High-Impact Reports, Insightful Competitive Analysis, and an In-Depth Live Client Briefing via Web Meeting) to give you:
- Forecasts of the best opportunities for business in 2018 and beyond
- By practice
- By industry
- The strategies, tactics, and tools to win the work
BTI’s Executive Insights not only provide you with feedback directly from top legal decision makers on your firm’s client service, litigation strengths, and brand awareness, but also a rich, robust, and specific breakdown of your top competitors’ strengths and weaknesses.
The essential resources in BTI’s Executive Insights include:
- BTI Litigation Outlook 2018: Changes, Trends and Opportunities for Law Firms – September 2017 Release
- BTI Practice Outlook 2018: Changes, Trends and Opportunities for Law Firms – October 2017 Release
- The BTI Client Service A-Team 2018: Survey of Law Firm Client Service Performance – November 2017 Release
- The BTI Client Service All-Stars 2018 – February 2018 Release
- BTI Brand Elite 2018: Client Perceptions of the Best-Branded Law Firms – Early 2018 Release
Insightful Competitive Analysis
- Competitive analysis of up to 8 firms of your choosing pinpointing your strengths and weaknesses in 37 areas clients rely on to evaluate law firms
In-Depth Live Client Briefing via Web Meeting
- An in-depth client briefing for you and your team tailored specifically for your firm—where you can ask unlimited questions on your firm and your competitors—no holds barred
Understanding your strengths and weaknesses—based on what clients really think of your firm—is your first step on the path to more growth.
Order BTI's Executive Insights below or call us at 617-439-0333 with your thoughts, comments, or questions.