6 Trends Shaping Litigation in 2018
BTI’s 7th annual series on trends in the litigation market uncovers how client behavior—and spending—is changing in 2018. BTI’s Litigation Outlook helps you identify clients’ newest needs and walk you through how to provide solutions before your competitors realize the same opportunities exist.
Winning new work in today’s litigation market requires a deep understanding of how clients’ demands and expectations are changing so you can position your firm in the areas with the most opportunity.
Inside BTI Litigation Outlook 2018 You'll Discover...
Precise Opportunity Forecasts—which industries are Hot Opportunities, Pressure Points, and Market Neutral—for
6 Distinct Types of Litigation:
- IP Litigation, Securities and Finance, Class Actions, Product Liability, Commercial, and Employment
Clients Rank Litigation Law Firms by Name:
- The BTI Fearsome Foursome are now The BTI Fearsome Five
- Who's best—the firms named Litigation Powerhouses by GCs
- Who's ready to join the best-in-class
- Over 225 law firms with the best market position
- How to turn what GCs say about your firm's litigation strengths into growth opportunities
The Top 6 Litigation Trends
After 5 years of spending declines, the litigation market reverses course. Growth for law firms remains tricky as clients resolve matters at the highest levels to date and cut 5 law firms from their litigation rosters. The top 6 litigation trends for 2018 include:
Turn Market Trends into Growth Opportunities for Your Firm:
Order Your BTI Litigation Outlook 2018: Changes, Trends and Opportunities for Law Firms Now