BTI discusses the best new opportunities for 2018, how new client service leaders make it to the top, and how to get ahead of the first serious market growth to appear in 10 years.
Corporate spending with outside counsel will grow 5.6%. The law firms who win this work will know exactly where the growth is and why clients are spending more now. You can find opportunities in practices, industries, and changes in outside counsel management strategies—firms who learn how to find the new work will outperform all others. BTI’s Market Outlook and Client Service Review will help you find—and grab—these opportunities before anyone else.
We delve into powerful findings from more than 350 brand-new, in-depth interviews with General Counsel—and 17 years of research and experience—to offer a new perspective on what’s in store for 2018. You’ll learn:
• The growth outlook for 18 practices—and the practices growing at more than twice the overall market
• Who makes the brand-new BTI Client Service 30—and why these firms top the list
• The law firms reinventing how legal services are delivered—by name
• Clients’ new needs and goals
• What it will take to gain new clients and grow the major clients you have
• And much more…
View the webinar below or on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/1m3u5y-l6y4