The 16th Annual BTI Client Service All-Stars 2017
Your definitive annual guide to the attorneys commanding the attention of General Counsel and legal decision makers at large organizations. This is not your over-reported list of rainmakers, dealmakers, or power brokers. Instead, BTI went straight to the source—the client—to find out exactly which attorneys are truly influencing and changing the legal industry.
No attorney can lobby to be added to the list, self-submit nominations or provide corporate counsel names to be interviewed. The only way to become a BTI Client Service All-Star is for corporate counsel to single out an attorney for client service exceeding all others.
Inside You'll Discover
The 2017 BTI Client Service All-Stars
- 319 attorneys named–unprompted–by clients for superior client service
The BTI Client Service All-Star MVPs
- The 54 attorneys clients say consistently set the standard for outstanding client service
What 6 activities define a client service leader in the eyes of corporate counsel
- The single activity driving more than 50% of attorney nominations to the BTI Client Service All-Stars
- Why clients' need for attorneys who understand their business doubled
160 law firms the BTI Client Service All-Stars call home
- 56 law firms boast multiple nominees