Profitability. Market share. Growth. Revenue.
All depend on your client relationships.
Law firms with the absolute best client relationships enjoy:
19.5% rate premiums
35.6% greater revenue
The BTI Client Relationship Scorecard 2014 provides the tools you need to create a relationship action plan and targeted blueprint for growth based on your client relationships.
Inside You'll Discover:
Corporate Counsel Gauge Law Firm Relationship Strength—by Name
- The 23 BTI Power Elite firms—the firms with the absolute best client relationships
- More than 44 law firms poised to unseat market leaders
- Law firms with the best client relationships in over 15 key industries
- The breadth and depth of client relationships for nearly 400 law firms
- See how corporate counsel view their relationships with your competitors
- Find out if your clients recommend you first
Go-To Status: Do You Have It?
- The 6 components of the most successful client relationships
- Are you the first and most important law firm a client uses?
- Only 22% of firms are in a state of Clientopia® with their top clients
Unlock the Potential of Your CLIENT Relationships
A firm’s best client relationships have proven financial impact:
- 36.9% of law firm revenue stems from 25 key clients
- A single, high-quality client relationship accounts for 7.1% of annual billings
Success demands systematically acquiring, cultivating and retaining client relationships. Create your client relationship action plan with the newly released BTI Client Relationship Scorecard 2014.