The 17 Activities for Delivering Superior Client Service
More than 14,000 in-depth interviews with C-level executives revealed 17 specific and unique activities driving superior client relationships.
The most successful law firms today are those delivering the absolute best client service on a consistent basis by excelling in these 17 activities:
- Achieve Relationship Bliss with the 4 activities correlated to higher growth and higher profitability; LEARN EXACTLY HOW to differentiate your firm around:
- Commitment to Help
- Client Focus
- Understanding the Client’s Business
- Providing Value for the Dollar
Clients see these 4 activities as scarce, delivering the absolute most value and driving hiring decisions on a continuing basis.
- The 6 Price of Admission activities are the minimum requirements clients set for entering into a relationship: Clients are convinced these activities are widely available from a wide group of competitors. While important, these activities fail to engender enthusiasm or generate more work. Yet this is where most people, companies, and firms focus their client-facing resources.
- 5 activities are Relationship Builders: proven to highly differentiate law firms from one another—driving longer-lasting client relationships
- 2 activities stand out as Business Magnets attracting organizations with the highest levels of legal spending
Order BTI Client Service A-Team now:
Your tool for developing superior skills in each of the 17 activities driving
the absolute best and longest-lasting client relationships.