Knowing Your Position Is Important—Knowing How to Improve It Is Critical
Using the 10 Strategies Blueprint to Move Quickly to Market Leadership
The height of your success is only as good as the foundation you have built. Pacesetting performers build their strategies around each of the 10 marketing and business development activities with more impact than all the others—not simply a select few.
The absence of strategic, client-focused activities leaves firms floundering. The BTI Guide to Maximum Marketing & Business Development 2017 helps firms embrace the market-leading marketing and business development tactics, and transforms these tactics into formal, firm-wide growth.
The road to success lies in a balanced marketing and business development strategy which:
- Inspires consistency at a firm-wide level
- Embraces more client-focused strategies to better steer their strategic priorities
- More closely aligns with client expectations and needs
Make the best decisions for your firm with data and insight straight from the market leaders.
See where your firm falls in the Executive Summary.
How You Can Use The BTI Guide to Achieve Market Leadership
BTI's Marketing and Business Development Blueprint – Sample Page
Use BTI's 10 Strategies Driving Pacesetting Performance to:
- Develop The Essential Components of a Marketing and Business Development Strategy
- Track 3 Essential Client Retention Metrics
- Improve Your Firm's Strategic Performance
- Pursue the Right Clients
- Prepare Your Partners for a Client Feedback Program