330 innovative attorneys are leveraging market changes to stand out with corporate counsel and deliver superior client service. Corporate counsel distinguish these attorneys as the BTI Client Service All-Stars. This elite group of standout attorneys—identified solely through unprompted client feedback—are recognized as delivering the absolute best client service.
BTI’s 13th annual independent survey uncovered 2 new records:
- Morgan Lewis sports 10 BTI Client Service All-Stars—more than any law firm in one year
- H. Rodgin Cohen of Sullivan & Cromwell marks a record-setting 12th appearance as a BTI Client Service All-Star
3 law firms serve as home to 7 BTI Client Service All-Stars each:
- Foley & Lardner
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher
And 4 law firms are home to 6 BTI Client Service All-Stars:
- Alston & Bird
- Hogan Lovells
- Mayer Brown
- Morrison & Foerster
We found 56 attorneys return as BTI Client Service All-Stars for 2 or more years in a row.
And a truly special group of 4 attorneys earn BTI Client Service-All-Star status from multiple clients—demonstrating the depth of their client service prowess. These BTI Client Service Super All-Stars are:
- Mr. Michael A. Kahn, Senior Counsel, Crowell & Moring
- Mr. Douglas Sullivan, Partner, Crowell & Moring
- Ms. Chilton Davis Varner, Partner, King & Spalding
- Mr. Gerald L. Maatman, Jr., Partner, Seyfarth Shaw
Read more about the 13th Annual BTI Client Service-Stars and download your complimentary copy of the report here: BTI Client Service All-Stars 2014.