6 Trends Shaping Litigation in 2017
BTI’s 6th annual series on trends in the litigation market uncovers how client behavior—and spending—is changing for 2017, and what your firm can do to adapt.
Inside BTI Litigation Outlook 2017 You'll Discover...
Precise Opportunity Forecasts—which industries are Hot Opportunities, Pressure Points, and Market Neutral—for
6 Distinct Types of Litigation:
- IP Litigation, Securities and Finance, Class Actions, Product Liability, Commercial, and Employment
Clients Rank Litigation Law Firms by Name:
- The 2017 Fearsome Foursome
- Who's best—the firms named Litigation Powerhouses by GCs
- Who's ready to join the best-in-class
- The 200 law firms with the best market position
- How to turn what GCs say about your firm's litigation strengths into growth opportunities
The Top 6 Litigation Trends Include:
Turn Market Trends into Growth Opportunities for Your Firm:
Order Your BTI Litigation Outlook 2017: Changes, Trends and Opportunities for Law Firms Now