When: January 12, 2017 12:00–1:00 p.m. EST
Where: Online (from the comfort of your office)
Join BTI as we discuss the best new opportunities for 2017, how new client service leaders make it to the top, and how to get ahead of the market in both share and profitability.
The legal market finally is getting exciting again with new and complex work flowing into the market. The hunt for the new opportunities is on. You can find opportunities in practices, industries, and changes in outside counsel management strategies—firms who learn how to find the new work will outperform all others. BTI’s Market Outlook and Client Service Review will help you find—and grab—them before anyone else.
We’ll delve into powerful findings from more than 320 brand new, in-depth interviews with General Counsel—and 16 years of research and experience—to offer a new perspective on what’s in store for 2017. You’ll learn:
• The legal spending outlook for 16 industries and 17 practice areas
• BTI’s exclusive analysis of law firms’ market share gains and losses—expanded for 2017
• With over 50% turnover this year see who makes the brand new BTI Client Service 30—and why
• The new business for the taking—even as corporate counsel shift spending in-house
• The law firms reinventing how legal services are delivered—by name
• What it will take to gain new clients and grow the major clients you have
• And much more…
BTI’s annual webinar attracts more than 1200 law firm leaders worldwide—don’t miss out on your opportunity to discover what the best-performing law firms are doing to stay ahead of the competition.
Registration is complimentary for law firms and BTI clients. Reserve your spot online now or call Joy Harnois at 508.651.5050.
Not a law firm? Call for pricing options.