Get a 360° view of today’s billing rates.
See what clients are paying. Learn what other firms are charging. Set pricing strategies and optimize rate structures with confidence.
BTI’s newest report series, What Clients Pay and What Law Firms Charge: BTI's Billing Rate Reference 2014, examines current billing rates to provide you with comprehensive metrics to:
- Benchmark where your current rates stand—compared to what:
• Clients are paying
• Other law firms—by size—are charging
- Make informed decisions about pricing
This hard-to-find billing information is tailored to provide you with data most relevant to you.
Corporate counsel confound expectations: paying top market rates to the largest firms while fiercely negotiating the best rates everywhere else.
- Learn why clients pay the highest fees
- Which work captures clients’ attention—and dollars
- Where to expect the highest levels of rate pressure (and what clients are really willing to pay)
- Compare your rates against firms of similar sizes
- See trends for the legal market as a whole (see exhibit below)
- Dissect rates by practice area
– or –
Customize your order by only receiving the practice areas most relevant to you: available here